Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Earth Bar: A Little Slice Of West Hollywood Heaven


Ever have one of those days when you feel out of wack? Or your body feels slushy and your energy is gone? Whenever I feel like this, I head over to my favorite healthy hangout, Earth Bar, located in Santa Monica boulevard, in the heart of West Hollywood.

This little gem is half health supplements shop and half raw food and juice bar – but not just any juice bar…these folks serve up delicious blends of goji berries, acai, maca and green something or other sensations that literally kick start my day. I always try to at least stop by once a day to get a nice helping of their amazing drinks – my favorite being the Total Greens. (Add lemon and ginger for a nice kick!) I also love their knowledgeable and tentative staff - Jane is always answering questions and offering me advice, no matter what types of questions I can think of to try to stump them!

Give it up to the owners, Noah and his father, Bernie, to add a spa element to the shop, by incorporating a super relaxing chair massage smack dab in the middle of the store. This along with the cute little tables outside, where you can kick back and take in the rest of your beautiful day in sunny Southern California, make Earth Bar one of my favorite places in Los Angeles.

This place is like a little slice of heaven!

8365 Santa Monica Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA 90069
(323) 301-4980

No comments:

Post a Comment