Thursday, February 17, 2011

Not Just A Cookie


I know so many friends who have completely sworn off cookies from their diets, because they are just so problematic in terms of keeping fit and healthy. Given that they normally contain flour, sugar, butter, and milk (problematic for some), cookies have gotten a really bad reputation, especially for health nuts like ourselves, and vegans/vegetarians who can't stomach dairy.

But luckily there's an alternative (isn't there always?).

Nut Just A Cookie offers a great way to snack with their Nutty Nibbles line of cookies, which are bit-size, completely organic ingredients, and without any refined sugars. They come in a box of 24 and come in regular or sugar-free options.


And of course, they are completely delicious. I have a box next to me as I type this!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blogs. Will see if I can have some shipped. ;-)

    ReplyDelete