Thursday, March 24, 2011

Josie Maran Cosmetics


I am always on the go, always traveling to any one of the Pilates Platinum studios.

I also often try to fit in a pilates class during the day, but if I have an important meeting afterwards, I always like to make sure I look clean and refreshed.

But that's not always so easy in LA, when you are more often than not driving from place to place without a good break in between. So what do you do if you have an important appointment right after a good sweat session?

Luckily, I found exactly what you need - Argan Bear Naked Wipes, by Josie Maran Cosmetics. The makeup line is actually an organic, natural line of products by former model Josie Maran. They bill themselves as "luxury with a conscience". What I love best about these is that they get the job done and don't make me break out like other products like these.


No comments:

Post a Comment