Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Healing Cooler: A Healing Gift




How often do you think of juice cleanses as "healing" gift - a gift more powerful and beneficial than merely something that makes your friends and family think "aww, how sweet". Think of it like more than "just flowers".


"It" is the Healing Cooler, an incredibly cute alternative to traditional gift giving. These are pressed, healthy and natural juices that you can send to a friend or a relative.
On his website, owner Eric Helms talks about how he uses these gifts.

“I brought fruit juice to my sister in the hospital, after she gave birth to her son,” he says. “When my mom was battling cancer, I sent her nutrient-loaded green juices. It really is the most nurturing gift I can think of.”

He sent fresh citrus juices to friends fighting colds or the flu. “I also sent juices to friends just to let them know I was thinking of them,” he says.

Check out Eric's Cooler Cleanse - what about sending one to your mom on this upcoming Mother's Day?

*image taken from healingcooler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment