Monday, August 20, 2012

Healthy Surprise

A surprise is one of those things that someone loves or someone hates...there really is no in between or gray area with someone's feelings towards surprises.  I know I would not appreciate a clown popping up from around the corner and surprising the living day lights out of me with a horn squeaking in my face.  What if I said I have a surprise for you that has a guaranteed positive reaction towards.  I mean I literally think it could make you like surprises for all of you who are surprise haters!!!!

Check it out...its a healthy, no hassle, comes to your front door, box of goodness.  Do I have you convinced yet!?!?!?!?!

(or what I like to call, 'happiness in a box')

Everything is VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE and SOY FREE!

There are healthy snacks for every different pallet.  




Prices range from as low as $33/month up to $99/month plus free shipping!!!!


Even if this doesn't seem like a good idea or too many snacks for a home.  How about getting it for the office?  Too many offices have BAD BAD BAD snacks.  It is where most diet fails are seen.  Make that office a success and keep healthy snacks around for all to share!


Click on the here for a direct link to the different box options.

There is also a gift option if you don't want to subscribe monthly to the service.

Happy Surprise Snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment