Wednesday, July 8, 2015

No more greasy skin with Vaseline Intensive Care Spray!

Since winter is over and summer is here (in case you were living under a rock) a lot of us may neglect the feeling that we need to put lotion on our bodies.  We have entered the warmer, humid climate so why should our bodies still need to be moisturized.  Even if your skin isn’t as apparent right now for the thirst to be moisturized, your skin still needs moisture to keep it healthy.  Especially after some summer activities that can leave your skin extra dry – swimming in the ocean, working up a good sweat than taking a shower, etc.  I know what you are saying in your head as you read this though, but I don’t want to add a layer of thickness on me when I am already hot or feel like my legs are a slip and slide.  Or I don’t have time to apply lotion and wait for it to dry before I put my clothes on.  Well…I have the answer to your concerns. 



Vaseline…um yea that brand that you think of immediate slip and slide petroleum jelly has come out with a new product that will make you a new found lover of and dedicated customer all over again. 

Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer

This little baby comes in a spray can, like many of our loved sunscreens.  Yes it is thin enough to come out of a spray nozzle which means it is thin enough to not feel thick on your skin or leave any shiny sticky residue behind. 

Speaking from personal experience it left my skin soft and smelled surprisingly wonderful.  So easy I can take it with me at shoots and add some moisture to my skin between takes!


The spray lotion comes in four different variant to suit your skin’s needs.


Vaseline® Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer Essential Healing™ – with pure oat extract for healthy soft skin
Vaseline® Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer Aloe Soothe™ – with pure aloe for healthy fresh skin
Vaseline® Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer Cocoa Radiant™ – with pure cocoa butter for healthy glowing skin
Vaseline® Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer Advanced Repair- with 2x more moisture* to help heal very dry skin

I was very surprised by how little of time it took to apply the lotion, for it to dry and for my skin to already feel moisturized.  And when I say how little time, I am saying 30 seconds or less.  Spray.  Wait 30 seconds.  Put on clothes.  Out the door.  It doesn’t get any quicker than that.
If you are interested in any of the chemical aspects as to what it is composed of, the components of what the container is made out of or whatever else your little heart desires, feel free to find out more information at their website: http://www.vaseline.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment