Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Traveling The Healthy Way With Backroads.com


I'm heading out on a two week trek, and I am traveling with the ultimate companion - Backroads Travel Company.

Backroads is a type of agency that coordinates your trip and basically makes it more efficient. They find the best of the best trails and paths, and they assist you in finding your favorite spots and restaurants. I don't have to worry about carrying books or googling till' I'm blue in the face.

Backroads does the research for you and provides everything that you need along the way.

What ends up happening is you have more time to meet amazing people from all around the world - folks who are just as adventurous as you and who also love to work out.

They make your trip the most amazing experience, always finishing your days in gorgeous hotels and the best restaurants.

I am heading to Morocco with Backroads next week and I will be blogging along the way about how to eat and work out in different countries, and remain healthy - even when you don't know how the language. I hope you join me on my trip!

1 comment:

  1. Heather - What an amazing time you are going to have. I looked up Backroads.com and sounds like a great company! I look forward to reading your blog as you travel around.
    - Mary Grinnan

    ReplyDelete