Sunday, October 31, 2010

Get Your Own BluePrint!


Are you feeling like you want to cleanse your system for a few days but the thought of only drinking juices scare you? I felt exactly the the same. There's just something about being able to chew and enjoy your food that obviously turns most people away from the idea. But I tried it out to see how it would make me feel - and if it does what it promises. Boy was I pleasantly surprised.

I have never done a cleanse, but was feeling brave last week and wanted to try what everybody has been talking about. I went out and signed up for the Juice Till Dinner cleanse by those amazing folks at BluePrint Cleanse - and let me tell you, I am hooked

I did the cleanse for three days. The four juices, raw meal and two raw snacks are sent to your doorstep through FedEx, so it arrives really quickly.

From the website:
JTD is a hybrid between a juice cleanse and a raw food diet that delivers delicious raw food meals and fresh-pressed juices. A daily supply consists of four BPC juices, a delicious two course vegetarian meal, and two tasty snacks. It's 100% vegan, gluten free, wheat free and about 95% raw.

The Juices:
Juice one, two, three and four were all delicious. They have perfected their recipes to the point where I was looking forward to the juices the next day.

After you finish all four you get to enjoy a raw meal. Mine this time was carrot soup, raw kale salad a raw nut/fruit bar and a little raw dessert. AMAZING and DELICIOUS...and after three days my stomach felt completely flat, but I was not starving and felt energized and satisfied.

Mind you, this was the first cleanse that I have ever done, so I was a totally newbie - but I was able to do for three whole days! And if your preferences differ, they do have a lot of options for juice cleanses, including complete daily juice cleanses that last for days on end.

Try it! You will fee great on the BluePrint Cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment