Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Map Your Own Run at Mapmyrun.com!


I travel a lot - at times I may only be home just a few days out of the month. But regardless of how rarely I am home, it is always super important for me to keep up on my cardio.

Whether I am in Hawaii, Texas, Barcelona, or even here in LA, I turn to a very useful tool to assist in my daily jogs: mapmyrun.com.

On this site, you enter your home address and a personalized running or jogging route is created for you. The info you get includes a map and info entered by other users that might be on the same route.

I know I can always rely on this site, whether I am in the mood - or have time for - a 2 mile run or a 6 mile run.
I map it out, put on my shoes, crank up my iPod, and head out the door for a run. What I love about this service is that I can enjoy the run without trying to calculate how far I have gone and without worrying about time - I get to just focus on my running and fitness.

What online tools do you use for your own jogging and running adventures?

No comments:

Post a Comment