Saturday, November 20, 2010

Vitamineral Green: Heather's Favorite Multivitamin


You just know that you're screwing up by not taking your vitamins because you drew a blank when your MD asked you "so what multivitamin are you taking?". But with so many selections to choose from - so many brands and different types - it's really hard to know whether you are choosing the right one.

Enter Vitamineral Green, which I swear by. It increases my energy and my mental state, and makes me feel refreshed and awake. I still try to get as many serving of veggies as possible, but it's especially great to know you are getting your veg nutrients on days that you might not be getting enough - because you are rushed for time or simply can't stand to look at another arugula.

You can buy Vitamineral Green at
Amazon or at the HealthForce shop.

Ever some of our best friends use this stuff!




No comments:

Post a Comment