Monday, June 6, 2011

Long Nails - The Easy Way


My sister has never had long nails and neither have I - only because we have always found it so difficult to keep a manicure tidy for longer than a few days.

Then, lo and behold when I was at her place the other day, I noticed she had long, beautiful perfectly polished nails, and the color lasted for weeks.

What's her secret? Say Hello to Shellac, by CND! This is an amazing hybrid nail polish product that keeps your nails perfect for around 14 days. No chips, no breaks - nothing. Her nails were perfect for the entire time I was visiting her. She also noticed that dry time was next to nothing.

The CND folks are so confident in their product that they even include a guarantee that your polish will remain for 14 days straight.

I might just try having long nails for 14 days myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment