Wednesday, July 6, 2011

LifeTime's Life's Plant Protein Shake!


I'm really big on vitamins. They're an easy way to keep up on many of the things that your body needs to stay healthy - in addition to keeping your body fit with pilates and your mind healthy with Yoga and meditation.

One of my favorite ways to keep up on my vitamins and minerals is using Lifes Basics Plant Protein by Life Times Vitamins. It's a powder that is made up of Pea, Hemp, Rice and Chia Seed, which give you the very important Omegas 3, 6 and 9 and amino acids.

This superfood type powder can be used by pouring one scoop in water, and having it as a delicious shake.

From the website:

LifeTime Life's Basics Plant Protein:

  • Provides complete protein from yellow pea protein isolates, hemp, rice and chia.
  • Is rich in EFA's, amino acids and fiber.
  • Can be utilized as a high performance vegetarian superfood protein powder.
  • Is a low glycemic index product and is suitable for diabetics.

4 comments:

  1. Really very useful blog for body fitness....
    Protein Powder

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.

    Hangover Treatment & Hydration Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep this in my mind!

    eliquid & quit smoking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Useful information like this one must be kept and maintained so I will put this one on my bookmark list! Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this!

    Orthopedic Physicians & Norwich Orthopedic Group ct

    ReplyDelete