Monday, August 1, 2011

Vitamix: The Wonder Machine


After pilates class the other day I overheard someone talking about something called Vitamix. I immediately googled it thinking it was some kind of green supplement, or the latest hot gluten-free cereal mix.

Boy was I was wrong! Turns out it is an amazing blender that can pretty much do it all. Soups, sauces, smoothies, this is truly a wonder machine.

The latest recipe that I found is a delicious dish made up of nonfat plain greek yogurt, strawberries and a banana. It's smooth, creamy and takes care of my sweet tooth. If you need it to be a little sweeter add a few drops of liquid stevia. It's to die for, especially if you're into dessert-type meals.

Check it out here or on Amazon. It runs a few hundred dollars plus shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment