Monday, August 22, 2011

Bananas For Shakeology Shakes!


Today I drank a milkshake for lunch, and I have to be honest, I never thought those words would come out of my mouth.

But there you have it. I am now bananas for milkshakes and actually drink them every day, thanks to Shakeology shakes. Unsweetened almond milk, half a banana, handful of ice and one serving of Shakeology chocolate flavor is what I put in my Vitamix. Delicious!

Shakeology is an extremely healthy shake that is packed with all-natural, wholesome ingredients that lower cholesterol, improve digestion, promote better regularity, and contribute to increased weight loss and energy levels. Unlike many other meal replacement shakes, Shakeology contains absolutely no artificial sweeteners like aspartame or sucralose. Each packet is 150 calories and my above recipe has 250 calories.

The shakes come in two flavors: Chocolate and Greenberry. I have not had the Greenberry yet but look forward to trying it.

Try them out for yourself and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment