Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A New Vail Discovery: Dressing!


I recently spent five gorgeous days in Vail Colorado with my family, and absolutely loved every minute I spent there.

On this visit I discovered the most amazing salad dressing at the Sunday's Farmers market - Alpine Avocado. My parents had told me about the dressing but I really never thought twice about it.

They were not messing around! This stuff is beyond delicious and so healthy for you. At 90 calories for two tablespoons and minimal ingredients, your taste buds will be satisfied and your tummy will be saying thank you. It also is gluten free, vegan, cholesterol free, and very low in sugar.

It's also great that you can order this stuff from the web. I am so excited to get my shipment in the mail.

Get it while you still can!

No comments:

Post a Comment