Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Raw Crunch Bars Hit The Sweet Spot




There are so many different kinds of raw bars out in the market right now, but only a handful of them are even remotely edible. So many of them taste funky, or just not right in their consistency.

Thankfully, Raw Crunch Bar got it completely right. Their delicious bars, which come in four flavors (chocolate, cranberries, blueberries, and gojis), have just the right amount of flavor and nutrition packed in a tiny packet.

The bars are dehydrated, not cooked, so they retain their original enzymes and antioxidants. They have a five month shelf life without the preservatives that you might see in a typical fruit or veggie bar and they use raw honey and sea salt instead of the loads of fake sweeteners that others use.

I put a couple in my purse when I go out during the day to run errands in case I get hungry before or after lunch/dinner. It keeps me satisfied until it's time to eat! Sometimes I may even substitute a bar for breakfast if I am on the run.

Find them at your local health food shop like Whole Foods, or buy them online.

No comments:

Post a Comment