Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fonuts Are Fun Donuts!


You will never believe me when I tell you that I eat donuts! Seriously, I love em. And not just the basic run-of-the-mill donuts. I mean chocolate hazelnut, cheddar, and caramel donuts.

But these aren't your regular donuts that I have fallen in love with. Fonuts are a fun new way of eating your favorite guilty treat - they're gluten-free, vegan, and wheat-free.

So order and eat up these delicious donuts! Try them out and tell us what you think. Their flavors range from the regular to the wacky:

Glazed

Banana Chocolate*

Chocolate Hazelnut*

Peach**

Lemon**

Strawberry Buttermilk

Rosemary Olive Oil

Peanut Butter & Jelly

Maple Bacon

Hawaiian

Chorizo Cheddar

Salted Caramel

Cinnamon Sugar

Fonuts:
8104 W 3rd. St Los Angeles, Ca. 90048

No comments:

Post a Comment