Thursday, March 1, 2012

Call The Wine Doctor!



In the past, I wasn't really into wine, but lately I have been falling in love with some tasty and flavorful brands. Now I love picking up a nice bottle of wine when I have friends over or cook a special meal at home.

The problem is what happens after the dinner - what to do with an amazing (and pricey!) wine once it's been opened? Wine loses its great taste and aroma if it's been opened for too long.
What to do? Call the wine doctor!

The wine doctor's IntelliStopper is a preserver that keeps the opened bottle safe and tasty by pumping out the air out of the bottle.

This little gadget is so good, it's saved me from having to throw away amazing bottles of wine...and allowed me to savor them a little more.

It comes in a great price too - just $39.99 for a kit that includes the following:
  • 2 Stainless steel Intelli-Stoppers tm
  • Stainless steel vacuum pump

You can buy at wineries and specialty stores, or at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment