Monday, February 27, 2012

Yogahop: Hop For Yoga!

Lately I have been trying to mix things up a little by going outside of my workout repertoire.

Although jogging and pilates take up most of my fitness schedule, I love to go out and find really cool new yoga spots in Los Angeles.

My particular preference are yoga classes that are active and fun - especially ones that include music. Otherwise, I'm not kidding, I fall asleep! I need some movement and some hot yoga sessions.
So it's been quite hard to find good classes that I feel are a really good fit.

YogaHop is one of those places that really hits the yoga spot. They offer a really unique way of practicing Yoga, in an environment that I really like. Their prices are reasonable and they have plenty of parking at both their Pasadena and their Santa Monica Locations.
Try it out and tell us what you think! Tell them Pilates Platinum recommended you.

1612 Montana Ave, 2nd Floor • Santa Monica, CA • 90403 • 310-829-5000

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I've been going to Yogahop 3-6 times/ week for the last 9 months and there's something very special about the way they engineer their flow. It's a hard, sweaty, aerobic workout that leaves me feeling relaxed, looser, more flexible, and pain-free. For best results, it needs to be repeated daily.

    ReplyDelete