Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Next Stop: Kreation Kafe

There's a hidden gem on Montana Ave. in Santa Monica, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's called Kreation Kafe and it's my new favorite spot to visit, after finding it post-hike one day a few weeks ago, when we were famished and in need of a healthy boost.

The courtyard out back had an amazing living wall, a concept that I am loving right now. The Kafe has an extensive juice menu, and you know how much I love exploring new juice bars. During our first visit, we started off with an amazing green juice and watermelon/mint juice to rehydrate. I loved these juices so much I could see myself doing trying out their juice cleanse for a few days.

The food? It was to die for. We ordered the cold tapas sampler, which came with pitas on the side and a plate of different spreads/sauces: roasted corn and black bean salad, eggplant dip, homemade hummus, tabouleh salad and yogurt dip. Must say they were all fresh, tasty and light. What a great spot.

I will be visiting Kreation Kafe a whole lot more from now on!

Open: 8am to 10pm daily

1023 #B Montana Ave. Santa Monica, CA 90403

310.458.4880

No comments:

Post a Comment