Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bought My Stock!

I wanted to do a follow up post to the CSA boxes I featured on here a couple weeks ago.  I have since purchased my own CSA box from Farm Fresh to you!  I decided on the all veggies options since I am always trying to get the vegetables onto my plate and into my stomach.  Fruit is never a problem...natures candy right?!  And who doesn't like candy :-)

This is what I found waiting at my front door Tuesday morning!  I absolutely love that I was able to put the box inside before leaving the house for the day.  They deliver EARLY or really LATE depending on how you look at the time...It is very settling knowing that I don't have to worry about the produce rotting from being outside all day.  As soon as I saw it I put it in my frig and left the house for the day.

Here is the list of goodies in this weeks box.

(I think after the 2 there is suppose to be the word avocado because I had two avocados randomly in my box that I do not see on the list!  Score for me.)

Last Night I roasted the spaghetti squash to make just that...grain free, low carb spaghetti noodles.  In the oven I put in a sweet pumpkin to roast to...might as well make most use out of the oven.  I followed my post on roasting pumpkin.

 
I am more than pleased with my box and look forward to my next box in a couple weeks.  Since I am the only one using my box I decided on the delivery every other week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment