Thursday, January 31, 2013

Green Tea For The Soul

 
When I am craving a quick pick-me-up I don’t turn to those lab-created caffeinated beverages with a million and one ingredients. You've heard of em - ones that promise you you'll fly around the room like a busy bee.The ones that have Glucuronolactone, and all those  fructoses and taurines. Nasty!
No thanks! I would much rather put real food in my tummy - so I turn to green tea.
Green Tea has caffeine if you need energy, and it also has great benefits to speed up your metabolism.  Just take a drink of this tasty, refreshing beverage and enjoy the great anti-oxidant benefits it contains.  Hot or cold, I love it all.

I really think that all of these snazzy new energy drinks with crazy serious marketing campaigns have nothing on the stuff that people have been drinking in the west for over 400 years, and in the east for many more. Seriously, Columbus didn't need Red Bull to get his jig on, and Napoleon wasn't sippin' on chemicals while trying to conquer the world. He was sippin on pure, unadulterated tea! Nix these chemically-laden fake juices and drinks.

How can history be wrong? I'm stickin' to green tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment