Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Massages Improve Post-Workout Recovery--Discount Code for Pilates Platinum Clients!

Did you know that MASSAGES IMPROVE POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY? 

The next time you complete one of those killer pilates classes where you walk out saying “I’m going to be sore for days”, try getting a massage before the soreness kicks in! Even just a 10-minute massage improves your rebound time after an intense training session.
Post-workout massages not only decrease inflammation caused by exercise, but also turn up production of mitochondria in the muscles. Double bonus for those hard-working muscles.
Pilates Platinum clients are in luck—Desiree Bigelow, a certified in-home massage therapist based in Los Angeles, is offering a special discount for all massage appointments!

Desiree “combines the most enjoyable and effective elements of Swedish, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, and Shiatsu to tailor every treatment to each individual’s needs.” Born in Australia and raised in Japan, Desiree acquired her Massage license from California Healing Arts College in Santa Monica, and has been practicing in Los Angeles for the past 6 years.

Make a positive decision for yourself by booking an appointment!
Use code 
PilatesPlatinum 
to receive a 20% off discount.

desireebigelow@gmail.com
516.526.9771

Swedish
Reflexology
Deep Tissue
Shiatsu
Pregnancy

3 comments:

  1. I had absolutely no idea that massages could be so beneficial after exercise! I have had quite a bit of trouble lately, because I am always incredibly sore after I exercise, so I think that a massage would definitely do me some good. This would be really interesting to look into, so I will probably see when I can get this massage done to see if it can help with my muscle soreness! http://www.rejuvenateyou.ca/relaxation-massage.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes very true massage has long been used to recover from intense exercise. A massage after an athletic event is very relaxing for the body and the mind. Massages performed after a workout or competition help to relieve the effects of muscular fatigue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!.
    μασαζ αμπελοκηποι

    ReplyDelete