Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Apple Cider Vinegar: The ACTUAL Best Stuff On Earth!




What do you do when you want a refreshing treat with a kick and you don't want a junky, preservative-loaded soda or a snapple? When I can't bear to drink another glass of boring water, I pick up a bottle of Dr. Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar Drink and it cools my senses and calms my tummy.


But I bet I know what you're thinking: vinegar?! yuck! But it's
actually delicious and there are so many benefits to apple cider AND vinegar - for one it's a cleanser and a cleaning agent for your system, but it's also great for weight control and soothing a sore throat. Mark my words, pretty soon you'll get addicted to this stuff. My favorite is the Apple-Cinnamon flavored one.

So pick up a bottle...or two at your local health food shop or
online. You'll thank me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment