Saturday, August 21, 2010

Meet Richard Simmons!


Richard Simmons is the ultimate fitness guru - maybe even the guy that sparked the fitness craze in the US. He's incredibly motivating, witty, talented, and his happy vibes absolutely fill up an entire room. And guess what? You can meet him and work out with him in person!

That's right - I was shocked too! I was blown away when I found his studio, Slimmons, over in Beverly Hills. I take the sweat class, which is a cardio class for any level of fitness. When he's in town, Richard teaches Tuesday evening at 6:30pm, Thursday evening at 6:30pm and Saturday morning at 11:15am.

I'm totally in love with the class! You really leave there feeling like you are on cloud nine - and nothing better to help you on a crappy week than heading over to take a class with Mr sunny himself!

Slimmons

9306 Civic Center Drive

Beverly Hills, California 90210

No comments:

Post a Comment