Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Heather's Foot Fave: Arch & Sole


Do you know why sometimes your shins hurt when you jog around the block or run a lap? It has a lot to do with the type of shoe that you wear - does it fit properly? Are you wearing the correct shoe?

Particularly if you're doing cardio, you have to wear shoes that can handle the shock of the jumps. You can't just judge a shoe by how cute it looks - as much as you'd like to! If, during cardio, you feel pain in a certain part of your foot - or your leg for that matter - you're doin' it wrong!


A very cool store that has helped me find the right shoe for my foot and level of activity is Arch and Sole in West Hollywood. These guys will help you find the right fit, and
will help you figure out exactly what type and brand you need. It is seriously the only place where I buy running shoes - I'm done with the mall! I haven't had any shin splints since I discovered this gem of a store.

The owner, Mahmoud Juma,
is the person to see...tell him Heather from Pilates
Plus sent you.

Arch and Sole
745 N La Brea Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90038
ph: 323 857 1775

No comments:

Post a Comment