Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Personal Growth And Massages


I'm a sucker for massages, and when I find great service, I make sure to come back for repeats.

This is how I found
Elizabeth Menzel, who focuses on personal growth, energy healing and massage therapy.

She can come to your house after your long day at work, gives you an 8 O'clock massage and you go straight to bed. You end up sleeping like a baby and you're ready for the stresses that the next day will bring.

But she's not just a massage therapist. She also offers intuitive healing and other personal growth techniques.


Here are her other services:
Whether you have sore muscles, mental & emotional stress, relationship issues, injuries, disease, or need support through life's challenges - I can help. I have 17 years of experience guiding thousands of people to their own inner strength & wisdom and helping them to heal the body & use their mind to their advantage. With my precise muscle therapy and energy healing techniques, you can view your life in a whole new way and FEEL MUCH BETTER living it!

No comments:

Post a Comment