Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's Margarita Time!


I am not gonna lie. I absolutely love Margaritas. They're flavorful and have just the right amount of liquor. But the problem with them is that they are LOADED with calories - the number can top 500, especially if you're using fake flavored Margarita juice to go along with it.

The solution is using Bethenny Frankel's '
Skinnygirl Margarita', which comes at a teeny tiny 100 calories, and is all natural and just as tasty.
  • 2 oz of Clear Premium Tequila (count 1, 2 while you pour, no need for measuring)
  • Tiny splash of Orange Liquor
  • Juice of 4 Fresh Lime Wedges
You can get the rest of her amazing low calorie recipes at her NY Times Best Seller books, like The Skinnygirl Dish, and Naturally Thin.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Amelia, I want to use this medium to thank Dr. Iyabiye, for saving me from CHRONIC HEPATITIS B.  I surffered this ailment for 3 years, then this fateful day browsing through the internet to see if I could get help, I saw his contact and testimonies of others he has cured. I contacted him for help, and afterwards he administered his medication on me, I was confirmed cured and hepatitis free at the hospital after the treatment. You too can be cured like me if interested, reach him through his contacts: (+2348072229413 or +2348158577300) email: (iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete