Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bella Bars: Belle Raw Snacks!




You all by now know how much I love raw snacks and foods. Well I particularly love raw food on the go, for when you are out on the town or on vacation somewhere awesome.


The go-to snacks for me right now are Bella Bars, luxury raw food bars, which are all natural, preservative-free and vegan, and with no added sugar and only 210 calories. I love these because I am an avid chocolate lover, and this is an easy way to get your choco fix without the stomach aches and calories that come with regular choco bars.

Bars come in chocolate nut and cinnamon nut flavors, both enough to satisfy your sweet tooth or that hunger on the go.

The bar's all natural ingredients include: Dates, Walnuts, Pecans, Agave Syrup, Hemp Seed, Rolled Oats, Hemp Powder, Ground Flax, Brown Rice Protein, Cocoa Powder, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Salt.

Order these online HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment