Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mother Organica - The Mother of All Delivery!




My parents often visit me from out of town, and we love to sample the awesome and healthy food options that Los Angeles has to offer. Sometimes they just feel like staying indoors and ordering in a good meal.


Luckily, we have found MotherOrganica, which cooks and delivers healthy and amazing vegan options to your home.

It's basically like having your own private chef, because they go shopping at local farmer's markets to create customized meals that they then deliver on Monday and Thursday mornings. All you do is provide them with your dietary needs and restrictions, and voila! your own private meal arrives at your doorstep. They also offer private party catering, events and consulting.

I loved the options and my parents did too, so I'm sure you'll feel the same way!

Check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment