Monday, January 30, 2012

Earthling Organics Raw Bars




I was at Whole Foods the other day, browsing the fruit and protein bar aisle, and I have to admit, it got a little overwhelming trying to pick out a new bar. The selections have really expanded to include any type of flavor or type of bar that you might be looking for.


I was particularly looking for a raw bar - something that would be simple, delicious, and had just a few ingredients. One in particular caught my eye because of its packaging - Earthling Organics Raw bars. Simple and naked almost, with barely any ingredients, just raw fruit and nuts. The label said it all.

I took home two flavors - vanilla and the Yogi flavor - and loved them. They were crunchy with just the right amount of flavor; not too sweet and with a hint of a nutty flavor. Anyways, I loved them, they work great in the morning with a banana and a refreshing yerba mate.The snack comes in a variety of flavors, like Gogi, Matcha, and Rawnola.

Try it, you'll thank me. You can check them out at your nearest Whole Foods, in the protein bar area. Or order them direct from the Earthling Organics check out page.

No comments:

Post a Comment