Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Heather's Snack Attack: PB Thins

When I get hungry I get cranky, so I need to always arm myself with emergency snacks for when I am on the go!

Unfortunately so many of my favorite foods or snacks are loaded with calories or fat. That's why I always prefer to snack on something that comes in a package and that makes it easy to gauge what and how much I am eating.

My latest favorite snack attack item are PBThins, peanut butter crackers. They are all natural, no preservatives, and even better they have only 100 calories!

Today I munched on them while I was drinking my daily coffee and almond milk, and they went so great together! The ingredients list speaks for itself: no artificial colors or flavors.

What's even better is that they taste delicious - nutty and just right.

Get them at your nearest Whole Foods or buy them online.

No comments:

Post a Comment