Thursday, May 17, 2012

Justin'g Almond Butter: The Perfect Snack

I love finding good snacks to go, and that's why I am totally in love with Justin's Nut Butter. It' a creamy and tasty nut butter that you can get in different flavors: almond, peanut, hazelnut, honey almond and chocolate hazelnut.

You can get them in individual packs or in big bottles. But the packs are why I love this snack so much. It's an easy way to watch your caloric intake and to monitor exactly how much you're actually taking in. Whenever I'm hungry, I just snap open one of the packs while knowing exactly how many calories and fat content I'm really eating.

What's even better are the ingredients. Justin's is a really clean food. The ingredients include only the following: Dry Roasted Almonds, Organic Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Natural Vanilla, Sea Salt.

Get them at Whole Foods or at your local health food shop. You'll love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment