Thursday, December 9, 2010

Luvalla: Oganic, Healing Skin Toners



Many of you know me - and as you know I am all about the least amount of steps to get the job done.


This also applies especially to the end of a long day, when I want to get ready for bed but I do not want to do the six steps necessary to fully clean your face after the end of a busy day on the job and around town.

Enter Luvella into the equation, an organic, natural toner that is super gentle on your skin. This product is alcohol-free so it does not dry your face and is therefore great for make-up removal and basic cleansing needs. The toners also PH balance the skin to a 4.5 acidity, which is why the skin looks even and soft all around.


I often just tone my face when I'm too tired to go through the whole face cleaning and make-up removing routine at night. At least that way I know I'm going to bed with clean, PH balanced skin in just one step.


Luvella is especialy helpful and healing for those who have skin that is too sensitive for regular toners.

No comments:

Post a Comment