Thursday, July 18, 2013

BECOME A GREEN GODDESS


I absolutely love green juice.  I have blogged about it before, but I can't help it...I just love it that much!

  I try and incorporate it into my life daily.  Today I want to share with you some of my favorite green juice combinations for you to try to make at home.

First lets talk about green juice benefits:
-increases nutrients
-low calorie (keeping fruit minimal)
-easy way to get more veggies into your diet
-being able to drink your nutrients, it gives your digestive system a chance to rest
-buids and replenish red blood cells aka there is a of chlorophyll in green veggies
-contains lots of antioxidants which is ideal for keeping cancer away
-boosts energy levels
-and many many more benefits

Some Green Goodies
(typical staples in green juices are spinach, kale, celery, and cucumber)

Basic
-Handfuls of Spinach
-5-6 stalks celery
-1 apple
-1 cucumber

Spicy
-handful spinach
-bunch of kale (no stems)
-juice of one lemon
-cayenne pepper
-thumb size knob of ginger

Banish Toxins
-bunch parsely
-couple handfuls spinach
-1 apple
-1 lemon juice
-knob ginger

Morning
-carrots
-OJ
-lemon
-ginger
-celery
-cucumber

The options are endless...get crazy and experiment with your greens.  Your body will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment