Saturday, July 13, 2013

Dangerously Delicious AND Healthy

I think it is often that a lot of us find ourselves in a pinch for a snack when the hunger strikes when you least expect it to.  It happens to me often, yet I don't always have the best options surrounding me.  Due to most places surrounding us sticking to the American Standard Diet aka 80% junk it leaves less options available for those of us that want to treat our bodies right.

"You are what you eat."

I am a firm believer in this.  Sure we love our treats, but what if I told you there is yet another option out there giving us nutritious ingredients while tasting like we just had the biggest 'treat' of our life.  I have a sweet tooth and this has been a great option for kicking that sugar craving while satisfying that sneaky hunger strike.

My solution is: Elemental Raw Food Bars



These are all absolutely amazing.  Trust me when I say that the Peanut Butter/Dark Chocolate one is dangerously delicious.

The great thing about buying these products from the website is that they are only $29/dozen.  Free shipping over $80 and When you buy 4 boxes you get a free bag of the crumble to top on endless options.

I also encourage you all to click on the link about to read about their story and fall in love with this wonderful company.  Everything is completely raw, dairy free, gluten free but EVERYTHING DELICIOUS.





















No comments:

Post a Comment