Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pear Sports





If you know me, you know I love running.  When I found out that I could have a running coach and all I needed was my phone, I was immediately curious.

I recently got my wonderful Pear Training Partner and hit the pavement with it today.  Instantly I became in love.  What is Pear you ask?

Pear is a program in your phone that is simply stated a running coach.  It has many different programs you can try, whether you are running for the first time, wanting to improve race time or just needed guidance on a casual run, the pear application coaching you along in your running journey.  It breaks programs down in week segments, keeping you on track the whole way to reach your fitness goals.

As you run to your music, there is a coach talking to you letting you know how you are doing.

It goes beyond running too.  You can pick from running, to stretching, to spinning and water fitness as well as rotate between different coaches!

Check out Pear Sports to find the latest information on the programs and how to get your pear coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment