Saturday, December 21, 2013

Add some Bo Nuage to your next holiday party

I had the pleasure of bringing a nice little treat to a party last week.  Knowing me, I am always seeking out new items to try and share with my friends.  I happily came across this little shop in Los Angeles called Bo Nuage. From just stepping inside the door I feel in love with the decor.  Very modern, black and white motif with their pastries pleasantly placed and brightly colored to really pop out at you.

photo credit: la.eater.com

This little pastries are so light and fluffy and yet still elegantly creamy they don't leave you feeling heavy or guilty after enjoying one.  With all of them under 250 calories, made with organic ingredients, these little bits of wonderful are definitely a treat you don't want to skip over on the dessert table.  

You can order larger sized cloud cakes as well, depending on who you are serving as well as modifications to meet allergy needs.

Pascal and Audrey Achcar are keeping that french meringue tradition in a lovely cloud like surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment