Friday, December 27, 2013

Super Anti-Oxidant Smoothie (dairy free, added sugar free, gluten free, soy free)

Hi all!

I just wanted to drop in quickly to share with you a super anti-oxidant smoothie that is a sure win!

It is essential during these winter months to make sure we keep our bodies as healthy as possible.  Loading or plates (or glasses) with anti-oxidants is a sure way to keep those germs at bay.  We must kill the villains we call free radicals from stealing molecules to weaken our cells.

In this smoothie I like to pack it in with these anti-oxidant super stars:

Goji Berries
Blueberries
Cacao Nibs
Dark Leafy Greens

Don't worry you will not taste the leafy greens with those other delicious super foods in the blender.

Super Anti-Oxidant Smoothie
-1/4 cup goji berries (I like to soak mine to soften them up a bit)
-1 cup blueberries (I prefer frozen to give my smoothie a little texture)
-2 cups leafy greens (again I prefer froze, if using frozen then only 1 cup is necessary)
-2 TBS cacao nibs
-1 scoop of my go to vega one protein powder (I like the chocolate flavor in this smoothie)
-1 cup unsweetened almond milk

Put everything in blender and blend until smoothie...simple as pie...but way healthier for you!

Sip, Enjoy, Repeat tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment