Thursday, April 3, 2014

Get Outside!

Last month was another beauty here in Los Angeles.  Flowers are blooming, the sun is shining bright, and we’ve even had some rainy and windy nights! Have you explored anything new or tried something different to “Get Outside” lately? Share some of your highlights in the comments below! And read on for some of my favorites from March. J

Outdoor dining with family! A big perk of this beautiful weather is being able to enjoy a nice meal outside. My family came to Los Angeles to visit this past month and I made sure we spent as many meals outdoors as we could.
Spring Time brings Poppies! One of my favorite flowers. I snapped this photo at a friend's house- these are from her garden and made me smile.
Such a great reminder: Happy By Choice! I saw this Smile Sticker near the beach and it reminded me of how much I have to be happy about.
The carrots at the Santa Monica Farmer's Market were so beautiful this week! I washed, peeled, cut them up and have been snacking on them all week long.

No comments:

Post a Comment