Saturday, January 11, 2014

Keeki Pure & Simple

I meant to post this awhile ago and was reminded by a client who sent me this info from a healthy living expo she attended while visiting back home in Michigan.  




I, myself, stumbled across the cutest little product while looking at nail polishes in whole foods.  I was drawn by the fact that they are vegan, smell delicious, 100% biodegradable, and non-toxic.  

Ingredient Standards


No need to worry...

Keeki Products

 

ALL Keeki Pure & Simple products are cruelty-free gluten-free, soy-free and acetone-free and made with only the safest ingredients!
(pic and ingredient list taken from website)

The colors to choose from are very vibrant and fun.  I actually picked up a chap stick by them because the whole foods employee said the flavors literally taste like the actual product.  Remember creamsicles!?!?  Yup you bet, this taste just like the real deal.  All of their products are made just like the nail polish.  You don't have to worry about what you are putting on your body with the Keeki brand.


Check out their website for more products. 
I would absolutely love to try their sunscreen.  It is so hard to find one in which you don't have to worry about a laundry list of chemicals in the lotion. 
With this coupon, I am definitely going to try it out and you should check out their products.  I guarantee there is one that you will love.  It also looks like on their website right now that there is FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.




No comments:

Post a Comment