Thursday, January 2, 2014

Running Headbands (with a purpose)

I love the vast amount of options for running and workout apparel there is to offer.  Especially when it comes to keeping my hair out of my face.  When you are trying to run or workout the last thing you want to do is to have your hair getting in the way.  Keeping distractions to a minimal is key because hey, lets me honest, we all can be guilty of our mind already causing too many distractions.  One of my go to items to deal with my hair is having a headband on to keep my hair in place.  A headband that stays in places and doesn't slide around is essential.  For me I like to add a little spice to life with my headband as well.  Not saying we should all look like a model out on our morning run, but some fun colors can be inspiring for you and others you run by.  There are a lot of different headbands out there to pick from.  Awesomely enough a lot of them are in support of some great causes.



Here are some to check out:


To "LEDBetter" is to (L)ive (E)very (D)ay (B)etter than the last. To strive for daily improvements of the body, mind and soul. LP3 is designed to provide its members with the tools and support to enhance the body, enrich the mind, and strengthen the soul. To come together as a family, under God in support and love for one another. To create a positive environment that encourages physical and spiritual growth. And ultimately, become equipped to overcome negative obstacles and promote hope for a better tomorrow.




BicBands


BIC Bands = Because I Can Bands! We raise funds because we can…for those who can’t so that one day they will!
From the beginning days of making BIC Bands for Sandy's run with Team In Training, giving back has been at the heart of the business.
Each month we donate from the sale of every band to a different charity.


No comments:

Post a Comment